Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
The Ski Resort
Praděd is the highest ski area in the Chzech Republic located on more than 1400 meters close to the highest mountain Hruby Jesenik-Praded. The ski area can guarantee snow from the end of October to May which is a rather long season. All in all there are 4 km of trails. The majority are easiest and intermediate trails. Yet, there is also a difficult trail available for very experienced skiers. The trails are lighted at night so the fun can go on after sunset. You will find a rental shop and a ski school down in the valley. Dedicated staff will be happy to introduce you to skiing and snowboarding!
- Elevated between 4052 ft and 4741 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic. The vertical drop from summit to base is 689 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 823 ft.
- Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 39 " at summit elevation and 23 " at the base. Therefore Praděd - Jeseniky is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Czech Republic.