- The vertical drop from summit to base is 131 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 731 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 956 m.
- The day pass at Jauerling is €19.10 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
- Season starts on 7 Dec and ends on 25 Mar (108 days). Average season duration in Austria is 117 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (7 Dec to 25 Mar) is 65 cm at summit elevation and 39 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 88 cm at summit elevation and 56 cm at the base.
- Jauerling features 31 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 37 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 9 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Lower Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 0.50 km
JAUerling ski - a perfect day | 05:41
LG Snowboard FIS Worldcup PSL JAUerling,...Der 1. Snowboardweltcup am JAUerling ist Geschichte....
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental