- Elevated between 943 m and 2,004 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Slovakia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,061 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Slovakia is 412 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Jasna is the the best rated ski resort in Slovakia.
- It is known to be the most family-friendly ski resort in Slovakia.
- Season starts on 1 Dec and ends on 14 Apr (134 days). Average season duration in Slovakia is 113 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (1 Dec to 14 Apr) is 69 cm at summit elevation and 10 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 84 cm at summit elevation and 10 cm at the base. Therefore Jasna is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Slovakia.
- Jasna features 32 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Slovakia is 37 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 10 sunny days.
- Offering 44 km of slopes and terrain, Jasna is the largest ski resort in Slovakia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 527
Snowphone+421 (0)907 88 66 44, +421 (0)911 85 63 91
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Pretekárska Chopok - Konský grúň-Turistická-Lúčky
Length: 6 km
Vertical Drop: 1,061 m
Most Difficult Runs
Spravodlivá Nr. 3
Length: 1 km
Vertical Drop: 436 m
Lighted runs: 2.50 km