Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
- Only related parties in chairlifts or seating on opposite sides of the lift
- Face covering required while loading and riding on chairlifts
- Face covering required inside all buildings and during all ski and snowboard lessons
- Pass holder reservations are required to manage on-mountain access
- All transactions across the resort will be cashless
The Ski Resort
Jack Frost is a great ski area offering over 40 hectares of skiable terrain. The majority of the trails is marked as most difficult. So even as a very experienced skier or snowboarder this area will not make you bored! But also as a less experienced snow enthusiast you don´t have to miss out. There are enough easier trails available to keep you busy for a while. Jack Frost is also a great spot for first-timers. There are lessons avialable for children and adults of all ability levels. It is never too late to hit the slopes! Furthermore, there is an adaptive program and several clinics.
Snowmaking is a huge topic at Jack Frost. The team is always eager to present you the best snow conditions around and to prepare the trails well. Freestylers will love Jack Frost´s Terrain Park with many features to practice. If you don´t ski/ride or you want to take a day off the trails you can go snow tubing at the snow tubing park. It is fun for children as well as for adults and everyone can do it!
- During the season the average snow depth at Jack Frost Ski Area is 37 ". Snow coverage is usually best during December, offering an average base depth of 48 ". Therefore Jack Frost Ski Area is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Pennsylvania.
- Jack Frost Ski Area features 49 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 47 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days.