- Elevated between 1,800 m and 2,610 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. The vertical drop from summit to base is 810 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 866 m.
- Isola 2000 is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- Season starts on 25 Nov and ends on 15 Apr (141 days). Average season duration in France is 122 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (25 Nov to 15 Apr) is 119 cm at summit elevation and 73 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 138 cm at summit elevation and 97 cm at the base. Therefore Isola 2000 is among the 15 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in France.
- Isola 2000 features 93 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 89 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 24 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in France.
- Offering 120 km of slopes and terrain, Isola 2000 is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 430
Snowphone+33 (0)4 93 23 15 15
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 8.2 km
Vertical Drop: 500 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 7 km
Vertical Drop: 350 m
Lighted runs: 1.50 km
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 4
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Isola 2000 (3)