- Elevated between 588 m and 890 m, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in southern Sweden. The vertical drop from summit to base is 302 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Sweden is 321 m.
- Idre Fjäll is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Season starts on 26 Oct and ends on 1 May (187 days). Average season duration in Sweden is 128 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (26 Oct to 1 May) is 70 cm at summit elevation and 63 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 74 cm at summit elevation and 74 cm at the base. This makes Idre Fjäll the ski resort with the best snow conditions in southern Sweden.
- Idre Fjäll features 50 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Sweden is 56 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
- Offering 41 km of slopes and terrain, Idre Fjäll is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Sweden.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 3.5 km
Vertical Drop: 302 m