The Ski Resort
A total of 40 pistes and 27 lifts are available to skiers and snowboarders in Idre Fjäll in central Sweden. Especially families with children as well as newcomers and those returning to alpine winter sports will feel at home on 16 green marked (very easy) and 8 blue marked slopes. Advanced skiers use the 7 slopes marked in red. Sporty riders and real pros will also find one or two challenging descents in Idre Fjäll. There are a total of nine black marked slopes.
- Offering 25 miles of slopes and terrain, Idre Fjäll is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Idre Fjäll is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Elevated between 1929 ft and 2920 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in central Sweden. The vertical drop from summit to base is 991 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Sweden is 1066 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 30 " at summit elevation and 20 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 33 " at summit elevation and 25 " at the base. Therefore Idre Fjäll is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in central Sweden.
- Idre Fjäll features 37 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Sweden is 34 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Sweden.