The Ski Resort
The 200 metre long drag lift in Ibach is ideal for beginners and families with children. You can practice your first turns on the slope with your skis or snowboard. In the "Lifthäusle", which is run by the local ski club, the winter sports enthusiasts can fortify themselves with snacks and drinks.
The lift is open on Wednesdays from 2 pm to 5 pm and on weekends and public holidays from 10 am to 5 pm. During the school holidays it is open daily if there is enough snow.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Baden-Württemberg.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 108 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 705 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 3281 ft.
- The day pass at Ibach is €10 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Baden-Württemberg.
- Right next to the lift there is a toboggan run.
- Around Ibach, cross-country skiing fans have 14 classic cross-country trail kilometres at their disposal. Skating is also possible on a distance of 2.8 km.
- Eight signposted winter hiking trails and two snow shoe trails invite you to explore the region.
Travel Deals & Tips
From Freiburg take the B31 to Titisee. From there follow the B500 to the north shore of the Schluchsee. Then take the L146 and L149 to St. Blasien. On the L150 you finally reach Ibach. The lift is located in the south of the village.