- Elevated between 763 m and 1,183 m, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Norway. The vertical drop from summit to base is 420 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 432 m.
- Hovden is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Norway.
- Season starts on 25 Nov and ends on 6 May (162 days). Average season duration in Norway is 134 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (25 Nov to 6 May) is 0 cm at summit elevation and 0 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 90 cm at summit elevation and 0 cm at the base. Therefore Hovden is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Norway.
- Hovden features 36 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 57 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days.
- Offering 34 km of slopes and terrain, Hovden is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 41
Length: 3 km
Vertical Drop: 361 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 0.4 km
Vertical Drop: 150 m