- Offering 21 miles of slopes and terrain, Hovden is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.
- Hovden is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Norway.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1378 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 1411 ft. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 3881 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 1 and ends on Apr 28 (148 days). Average season duration in Norway is 132 days.
- During the season (from Dec 1 till Apr 28) the average snow depth at Hovden is 35 ". Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 35 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base. Therefore Hovden is among the 15 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Norway.
- Hovden features 35 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 48 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 41
Length: 1.9 miles
Vertical Drop: 1184.4 ft
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 0.2 miles
Vertical Drop: 492.1 ft