- Elevated between 2503 ft and 3881 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Norway. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1378 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 1417 ft.
- Hovden is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Norway.
- Season starts on Dec 1 and ends on Apr 28 (148 days). Average season duration in Norway is 137 days.
- During the season (from Dec 1 till Apr 28) the average snow depth at Hovden is 35 ". Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 35 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base. Therefore Hovden is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Norway.
- Hovden features 32 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 52 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days.
- Offering 21 miles of slopes and terrain, Hovden is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 41
Length: 1.9 miles
Vertical Drop: 1184.4 ft
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 0.2 miles
Vertical Drop: 492.1 ft