- Elevated between 763 m and 1,183 m, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Norway. The vertical drop from summit to base is 420 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 435 m.
- Hovden is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Norway.
- Season starts on 18 Nov and ends on 1 May (164 days). Average season duration in Norway is 140 days.
- The ski Resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in Norway.
- Hovden features 35 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 57 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days.
- Offering 34 km of slopes and terrain, Hovden is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.