- The vertical drop from summit to base is 170 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Germany is 239 m.
- Holzhau is the the best rated ski resort in Saxony.
- Season starts on 4 Dec and ends on 16 Apr (133 days). Average season duration in Germany is 101 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (4 Dec to 16 Apr) is 38 cm at summit elevation and 20 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 51 cm at summit elevation and 25 cm at the base.
- Holzhau features 55 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Germany is 49 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in Saxony.