- Holzhau is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Saxony.
- Season starts on 17 Dec and ends on 1 Apr (105 days). Average season duration in Germany is 101 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (17 Dec to 1 Apr) is 34 cm at summit elevation and 18 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 43 cm at summit elevation and 23 cm at the base.
- Holzhau features 34 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 28 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.
- Offering 4 km of slopes and terrain, Holzhau is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Saxony.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+49 (0)37327 20300
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 2.80 km
Abfahrt am Skihang Holzhau /Erzgebirge | 01:35
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental