- Offering 2 miles of slopes and terrain, Holzhau is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Saxony.
- Holzhau is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Saxony.
- Season starts on Dec 20 and ends on Mar 29 (100 days). Average season duration in Germany is 86 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 20 to Mar 29) is 13 " at summit elevation and 7 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 15 " at summit elevation and 9 " at the base.
- Holzhau features 24 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 31 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+49 (0)37327 20300
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 1.74 miles
Abfahrt am Skihang Holzhau /Erzgebirge | 01:35
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental