The Gföllberglift is a ski lift in the centre of Holzgau, just beside the church. It is especially suitable for families and beginners. Gföllberglift is part of the family-resort Jöchelspitz and the tickets are also valid here.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 221 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 721 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 1,329 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Holzgau Gföllberglift is €23.50 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Tyrol.
- Season starts on 22 Dec and ends on 18 Mar (86 days). Average season duration in Austria is 115 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (22 Dec to 18 Mar) is 164 cm at summit elevation and 80 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 180 cm at summit elevation and 83 cm at the base.
- Holzgau Gföllberglift features 49 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 48 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)5634 6207
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Infrastructure & Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Holzgau Gföllberglift (2)