- Offering 11 miles of slopes and terrain, Hörnerbahn Bolsterlang is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Germany.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Germany.
- Elevated between 2953 ft and 5577 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Germany. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2625 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 715 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Dec 14 and ends on Mar 31 (107 days). Average season duration in Germany is 85 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 14 to Mar 31) is 45 " at summit elevation and 20 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 55 " at summit elevation and 25 " at the base. Therefore Hörnerbahn Bolsterlang is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Germany.
- Hörnerbahn Bolsterlang features 46 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 35 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 40
Snowphone+49 (0)8326 9093
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 0.3 miles
Vertical Drop: 656.2 ft
Length: 1.9 miles
Vertical Drop: 2529.5 ft
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 5
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Affiliate Ski SchoolsOffered Skiing Lessons Hörnerbahn Bolsterlang
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental