- Elevated between 900 m and 1,700 m, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Germany. The vertical drop from summit to base is 800 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 222 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Hörnerbahn Bolsterlang is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Germany.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Germany.
- Season starts on 25 Nov and ends on 8 Apr (134 days). Average season duration in Germany is 100 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (25 Nov to 8 Apr) is 74 cm at summit elevation and 32 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 91 cm at summit elevation and 43 cm at the base. Therefore Hörnerbahn Bolsterlang is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Germany.
- Hörnerbahn Bolsterlang features 77 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 59 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
- Offering 17 km of slopes and terrain, Hörnerbahn Bolsterlang is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Germany.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 40
Snowphone+49 (0)8326 9093
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 0.5 km
Vertical Drop: 200 m
Length: 3 km
Vertical Drop: 771 m
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 5
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental