Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Hodlekve:
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Registration in the ski resort
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Offering 7 miles of slopes and terrain, Hodlekve is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Western Norway.
- Hodlekve is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Western Norway.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Western Norway.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1526 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 1388 ft. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 3117 ft.