- The vertical drop from summit to base is 656 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2392 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 3937 ft.
- The day pass at Hochlitten Riefensberg is €28 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on Dec 27 and ends on Mar 24 (87 days). Average season duration in Austria is 111 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 27 to Mar 24) is 26 " at summit elevation and 21 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 30 " at summit elevation and 24 " at the base.
- Hochlitten Riefensberg features 36 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 40 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Vorarlberg.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)5513 8239
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental