- The vertical drop from summit to base is 656 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2359 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 3937 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 14 and ends on Mar 15 (92 days). Average season duration in Austria is 181 days.
- The day pass at Hochlitten Riefensberg is €28 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 14 to Mar 15) is 22 " at summit elevation and 19 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 26 " at summit elevation and 22 " at the base.
- Hochlitten Riefensberg features 37 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 42 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
The Ski Resort
The family-friendly Hochlitten ski area is situated at 1000-1200 metres above sea level. The ski area is particularly suitable for the first swings on the boards. It is spacious and therefore offers a lot of space for skiing. A ski school is on site. The slopes in Hochlitten are also suitable for race training. Modern computer timekeeping and loudspeakers are available. The well-developed snowmaking system ensures sufficient white pleasure and an early start to the season in November. At the valley station there is a restaurant with a sun terrace, which invites you to stop for a bite to eat. Car and bus parking spaces are directly at the slope.