- The vertical drop from summit to base is 200 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 733 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,200 m.
- The day pass at Hochlitten Riefensberg is €28 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on 27 Dec and ends on 24 Mar (87 days). Average season duration in Austria is 113 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (27 Dec to 24 Mar) is 65 cm at summit elevation and 54 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 75 cm at summit elevation and 62 cm at the base.
- Hochlitten Riefensberg features 31 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 30 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Vorarlberg.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)5513 8239
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental