- The vertical drop from summit to base is 200 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 720 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,200 m.
- The day pass at Hochlitten Riefensberg is €27.50 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on 26 Nov and ends on 26 Mar (120 days). Average season duration in Austria is 124 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (26 Nov to 26 Mar) is 30 cm at summit elevation and 31 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 42 cm at summit elevation and 43 cm at the base.
- Hochlitten Riefensberg features 67 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 66 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Vorarlberg.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)5513 8239
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)