- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,000 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 720 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,900 m.
- Hochkönig is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Salzburg.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Salzburg.
- Season starts on 3 Dec and ends on 17 Apr (135 days). Average season duration in Austria is 124 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (3 Dec to 17 Apr) is 94 cm at summit elevation and 42 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 128 cm at summit elevation and 58 cm at the base.
- Hochkönig features 77 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 77 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
- Offering 112 km of slopes and terrain, Hochkönig is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Austria.
Look forward to fairy-tail ski slopes, a traditional character and relaxed atmosphere for leisurely skiing between the ski areas of Maria Alm, Dienten und Hochkönig against the backdrop of the majestic Hochkoenig.