- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,000 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Austria is 742 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Hochkönig is among the 10 best rated ski resorts in Salzburg.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski resorts in Salzburg.
- Season starts on 3 Dec and ends on 17 Apr (135 days). Average season duration in Austria is 122 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (3 Dec to 17 Apr) is 84 cm at summit elevation and 41 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 137 cm at summit elevation and 56 cm at the base.
- Offering 112 km of slopes and terrain, Hochkönig is among the 3 largest ski resorts in Salzburg.
Look forward to fairy-tail ski slopes, a traditional character and relaxed atmosphere for leisurely skiing between the ski areas of Maria Alm, Dienten und Hochkönig against the backdrop of the majestic Hochkoenig.