The lift in Hittisau is open from 01.00 to 04.00 p.m. every weekday. On weekends and austrian holidays it is open from 10.00 a.m. to 04.00 p.m.. You will find the skiresort Hochäderich in Hittisau, too.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 200 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 731 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,000 m.
- The day pass at Hittisau Hausberg is €16 making it the cheapest ski resort in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on 3 Dec and ends on 11 Mar (98 days). Average season duration in Austria is 117 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (3 Dec to 11 Mar) is 59 cm at summit elevation and 48 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 77 cm at summit elevation and 63 cm at the base.
- Hittisau Hausberg features 37 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 35 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)5513 8254 51
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 5
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental