- The vertical drop from summit to base is 656 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2356 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 3281 ft.
- Season starts on Feb 1 and ends on Mar 15 (43 days). Average season duration in Austria is 113 days.
- The day pass at Hittisau Hausberg is €17 making it the cheapest ski resort in Vorarlberg.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 46 " at summit elevation and 39 " at the base.
- Hittisau Hausberg features 23 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 25 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
The lift in Hittisau is open from 01.00 to 04.00 p.m. every weekday. On weekends and austrian holidays it is open from 10.00 a.m. to 04.00 p.m.. You will find the skiresort Hochäderich in Hittisau, too.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)5513 8254 51
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 5
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental