The lift in Hittisau is open from 01.00 to 04.00 p.m. every weekday. On weekends and austrian holidays it is open from 10.00 a.m. to 04.00 p.m.. You will find the skiresort Hochäderich in Hittisau, too.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 200 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Austria is 736 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- The day pass at Hittisau Hausberg is €14 making it the cheapest ski resort in Vorarlberg.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on 26 Dec and ends on 1 Mar (65 days). Average season duration in Austria is 121 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (26 Dec to 1 Mar) is 0 cm at summit elevation and 0 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 12 cm at summit elevation and 8 cm at the base.
- Hittisau Hausberg features 34 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Austria is 23 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.