The lift in Hittisau is open from 01.00 to 04.00 p.m. every weekday. On weekends and austrian holidays it is open from 10.00 a.m. to 04.00 p.m.. You will find the skiresort Hochäderich in Hittisau, too.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 200 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 720 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,000 m.
- The day pass at Hittisau Hausberg is €14 making it the cheapest ski resort in Vorarlberg.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on 26 Dec and ends on 1 Mar (65 days). Average season duration in Austria is 124 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (26 Dec to 1 Mar) is 33 cm at summit elevation and 22 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 42 cm at summit elevation and 30 cm at the base.
- Hittisau Hausberg features 29 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 38 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)5513 8254 51
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)