Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Himos:
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Lift tickets available online
- Daily disinfection measures
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Offering 7 miles of slopes and terrain, Himos is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Finland.
- Himos is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Finland.
- Himos features 49 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Finland is 34 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Finland.
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 3
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental