- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Canada.
- Elevated between 3937 ft and 4593 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Ontario. The vertical drop from summit to base is 656 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Canada is 1148 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- Season starts on Dec 22 and ends on Mar 18 (86 days). Average season duration in Canada is 148 days.
- During the season (from Dec 22 till Mar 18) the average snow depth at Hidden Valley Highlands is 47 ". Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 52 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base. Therefore Hidden Valley Highlands is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Ontario.
- Hidden Valley Highlands features 24 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 24 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 11 sunny days.
The Ski Resort
Hidden Valley Ski Resort offers 35 skiable acres that give you the chance to explore the beauty of this winter adventure. Located in Huntsville Ontario, Hidden Valley Highlands claims to be one of the friendliest areas for skiing and snowboarding areas in Ontario. The resort has two main accommodations that are family friendly and offer everything from a spa and nice restaurants to shuttle service to the trails and lifts. Hidden Valley Highlands is not the biggest hill you have ever seen, but it features a terrain park that is designed by those who use it every year, making it a very special and creative park that accommodates the needs of snowboarders of all abilities. The trails are split up in beginner, intermediate and expert runs so every member of the family can enjoy Hidden Valley Highlands.