Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
- Only related parties in chairlifts or seating on opposite sides of the lift
- Face covering required while loading and riding on chairlifts
- Face covering required inside all buildings and during all ski and snowboard lessons
- Pass holder reservations are required to manage on-mountain access
- All transactions across the resort will be cashless
The Ski Resort
Hidden Valley is a lovely ski area. It offers 7 hectares of skiable terrain. Most trails are easiest or intermediate trails. Thus, it is the perfect spot for beginners and families. 100% of the terrain is covered with a snowmaking system and is lighted as well. This means even more fun after sunset!
Staff at the Snow Sports Academy will be happy to introduce you to the exciting sports of skiing and riding no matter if it is your first time or if you want to brush up your skills, if you are a child or a adult. A specialty is the Soka Ladies Wednesday, a program that is especially designed for the needs of women.
Moreover, Hidden Valley has two terrain parks with a variety of features to try some tricks.
Need some refreshment? The Ski Lodge has a cafeteria where you can get delicious foods and drinks.
- Hidden Valley MO features 45 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 39 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days.