Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- No Après Ski
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
The Unken Heutal ski area belongs to the Saalachtal region in the Salzburger Land. The slopes are marked exclusively in blue and red and are suitable for beginners and re-starters as well as for experienced skiers and snowboarders. Three T-bar lifts and a rope lift are responsible for transporting guests.
The youngest ski beginners try the kids lift, which is located at the parking lot. Beginners, who are already confident of a longer distance, take the Wildalmlift 1 and try a blue marked downhill run, which leads back to the valley station.
Experienced skiers use the Wildalm lifts I, II and III to reach the highest point of the ski area. Downhill now on red marked slopes, the last section along the Wildalm lift 1 is marked blue.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1969 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2359 ft. The highest point of the track is 5249 ft above sea level.
- The day pass at Heutal Lift near Unken is €29 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Salzburg.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 69 " at summit elevation and 44 " at the base.
- Heutal Lift near Unken features 24 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 28 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days.