- The vertical drop from summit to base is 600 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 732 m. The highest point of the track is 1,600 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Heutal Lifte Unken is €26.50 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Salzburg.
- Season starts on 15 Dec and ends on 17 Mar (92 days). Average season duration in Austria is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (15 Dec to 17 Mar) is 200 cm at summit elevation and 111 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 220 cm at summit elevation and 120 cm at the base.
- Heutal Lifte Unken features 45 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 49 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 14
Snowphone+43 (0)6589 20055
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Bergstation Sattelkurvenlift bis ins Tal
Length: 3 km
Vertical Drop: 600 m
Number toboggan runs: 2
Toboggan run lighted
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental