- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1969 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2392 ft. The highest point of the track is 5249 ft above sea level.
- The day pass at Heutal Lifte Unken is €26.50 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Salzburg.
- Season starts on Dec 15 and ends on Mar 17 (92 days). Average season duration in Austria is 111 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 15 to Mar 17) is 91 " at summit elevation and 58 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 106 " at summit elevation and 69 " at the base.
- Heutal Lifte Unken features 38 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 39 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 14
Snowphone+43 (0)6589 20055
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Bergstation Sattelkurvenlift bis ins Tal
Length: 1.9 miles
Vertical Drop: 1968.5 ft
Number toboggan runs: 2
Toboggan run lighted
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental