- The day pass at Heubach is €19 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- Heubach is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- Season starts on 16 Dec and ends on 18 Mar (92 days). Average season duration in Germany is 100 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (16 Dec to 18 Mar) is 45 cm at summit elevation and 42 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 48 cm at summit elevation and 45 cm at the base.
- Heubach features 30 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 37 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days.
- Offering 2 km of slopes and terrain, Heubach is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Thuringia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+49 (0)36874 387181
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 0.90 km
Number toboggan runs: 1
Toboggan run lighted
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental