- Elevated between 640 m and 1,450 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Norway. The vertical drop from summit to base is 810 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 435 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Hemsedal is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- Season starts on 11 Nov and ends on 1 May (171 days). Average season duration in Norway is 140 days.
- During the season (from 11 Nov till 1 May) the average snow depth at Hemsedal is 73 cm. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average base depth of 109 cm. This makes Hemsedal the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Norway.
- Hemsedal features 54 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 59 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
- Offering 43 km of slopes and terrain, Hemsedal is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 325
Average snow depth of the last years
Totten-Hemsedal (Nr. 27, 26, 11)
Length: 6 km
Vertical Drop: 810 m
Most Difficult Runs
Tottenloypa Nr. 5
Length: 0.6 km
Vertical Drop: 450 m
Lighted runs: 10 km