Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
- Face covering required in lift lines
- Lift tickets must be purchased in advance
The Ski Resort
Sasquatch Mountain Resort, which was newly rebranded in 2017 and formerly known as Hemlock Valley Resort, is probably one of the best kept secrets in the Rocky Mountains. Located just above Harrison Lake you will find a terrific set of runs with easy, intermediate and expert terrain. This variety promises to cater to the needs of every family member. The resort is blessed with an average of 10 m of snow on 250 acres wich makes your Hemlock experience even more special. The local ski school offers courses for children from the age of 2, youths and adults and at all times you will enjoy the expertise of the instructors. You can also opt for snowshoeing, snowtubing or cross country skiing. The skiing school also hosts events such as dances and BBQ´s. Do not miss out on the fun and enjoy the beauty of the Rocky Mountains at Sasquatch Mountain Resort!
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1302 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Canada is 1152 ft. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 4501 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 11 and ends on Apr 5 (115 days). Average season duration in Canada is 157 days.
- During the season (from Dec 11 till Apr 5) the average snow depth at Sasquatch Mountain Resort (Hemlock Valley) is 111 ". Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 135 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base.
- Sasquatch Mountain Resort (Hemlock Valley) features 19 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 34 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 11 sunny days.