- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1302 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Canada is 1148 ft. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 4501 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 15 and ends on Apr 2 (108 days). Average season duration in Canada is 160 days.
- During the season (from Dec 15 till Apr 2) the average snow depth at Sasquatch Mountain Resort (Hemlock Valley) is 110 ". Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 135 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base.
- Sasquatch Mountain Resort (Hemlock Valley) features 3 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 14 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 3 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in British Columbia.
News 2017/2018 Winter Season:
- Hemlock Valley Resort was newly rebranded into Sasquatch Mountain Resort
- New Tubepark
- New snow shoe trail
The Ski Resort
Sasquatch Mountain Resort, which was newly rebranded in 2017 and formerly known as Hemlock Valley Resort, is probably one of the best kept secrets in the Rocky Mountains. Located just above Harrison Lake you will find a terrific set of runs with easy, intermediate and expert terrain. This variety promises to cater to the needs of every family member. The resort is blessed with an average of 10 m of snow on 250 acres wich makes your Hemlock experience even more special. The local ski school offers courses for children from the age of 2, youths and adults and at all times you will enjoy the expertise of the instructors. You can also opt for snowshoeing, snowtubing or cross country skiing. The skiing school also hosts events such as dances and BBQ´s. Do not miss out on the fun and enjoy the beauty of the Rocky Mountains at Sasquatch Mountain Resort!