- Offering 19 miles of slopes and terrain, Hemavan is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Hemavan is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Elevated between 1490 ft and 3671 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Sweden. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2182 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Sweden is 1099 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Nov 8 and ends on May 3 (177 days). Average season duration in Sweden is 131 days.
- During the season (from Nov 8 till May 3) the average snow depth at Hemavan is 55 ". Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average base depth of 56 ". Therefore Hemavan is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Sweden.
- Hemavan features 43 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Sweden is 50 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days.