Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- No Après Ski
- Gondola rides only with your family or group
- Offering 19 miles of slopes and terrain, Hemavan is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Hemavan is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Elevated between 1490 ft and 3671 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Sweden. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2182 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Sweden is 1079 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- During the season the average snow depth at Hemavan is 44 ". Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average base depth of 69 ". Therefore Hemavan is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Sweden.
- Hemavan features 6 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Sweden is 45 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 4 sunny days.