- Offering 19 miles of slopes and terrain, Hemavan is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Hemavan is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Elevated between 1490 ft and 3671 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Sweden. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2182 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Sweden is 1079 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Nov 8 and ends on Apr 5 (149 days). Average season duration in Sweden is 605 days.
- During the season (from Nov 8 till Apr 5) the average snow depth at Hemavan is 59 ". Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average base depth of 69 ". Therefore Hemavan is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Sweden.
- Hemavan features 7 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Sweden is 33 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 4 sunny days.