- Elevated between 454 m and 1,119 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Sweden. The vertical drop from summit to base is 665 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Sweden is 335 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Hemavan is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Season starts on 9 Nov and ends on 1 May (173 days). Average season duration in Sweden is 130 days.
- The ski resort is among the 5 ski Resorts with best conditions in Sweden.
- Hemavan features 43 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Sweden is 49 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days.
- Offering 30 km of slopes and terrain, Hemavan is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Sweden.