- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Germany.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 66 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 715 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 2756 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 15 and ends on Mar 10 (85 days). Average season duration in Germany is 86 days.
- The day pass at Hauzenberg Geiersberg is €9.50 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Bavaria.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 15 to Mar 10) is 20 " at summit elevation and 15 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 35 " at summit elevation and 16 " at the base.
- Hauzenberg Geiersberg features 32 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 25 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 2
Snowphone+49 (0)8586 3335
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental