- The vertical drop from summit to base is 20 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 215 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 840 m.
- The day pass at Hauzenberg Geiersberg is €9.50 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Bavaria.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Germany.
- Season starts on 15 Dec and ends on 10 Mar (85 days). Average season duration in Germany is 95 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (15 Dec to 10 Mar) is 30 cm at summit elevation and 36 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 30 cm at summit elevation and 41 cm at the base.
- Hauzenberg Geiersberg features 21 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 22 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 8 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 2
Snowphone+49 (0)8586 3335
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental