- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Germany.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 66 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 702 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 2756 ft.
- Season starts on Jan 2 and ends on Mar 8 (66 days). Average season duration in Germany is 86 days.
- Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 35 " at summit elevation and 16 " at the base.
- Hauzenberg Geiersberg features 29 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 21 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 2
Snowphone+49 (0)8586 3335
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental