- The vertical drop from summit to base is 20 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 226 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 840 m.
- The day pass at Hauzenberg Geiersberg is €9 making it one of the 15 cheapest ski Resorts in Germany.
- Season starts on 25 Dec and ends on 19 Mar (84 days). Average season duration in Germany is 102 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (25 Dec to 19 Mar) is 22 cm at summit elevation and 32 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 25 cm at summit elevation and 42 cm at the base.
- Hauzenberg Geiersberg features 43 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 36 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Germany.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 2
Snowphone+49 (0)8586 3335
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Infrastructure & Rental