Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Harrachov:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1214 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 823 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 3346 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 27 " at summit elevation and 18 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 31 " at summit elevation and 21 " at the base.
- Harrachov features 31 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 33 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.
Lighted runs: 0.25 miles
Harrachov 2015 Ski - Sun & Fun Carving | 05:05