- Offering 32 miles of slopes and terrain, Happo-One – Hakuba is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Japan.
- Happo-One – Hakuba is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Japan.
- Elevated between 2493 ft and 6007 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Japan. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3514 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Japan is 3130 ft.
- Season starts on Nov 23 and ends on May 6 (201 days). Average season duration in Japan is 122 days.
- During the season (from Nov 23 till May 6) the average snow depth at Happo-One – Hakuba is 115 ". Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 159 ". Therefore Happo-One – Hakuba is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Japan.