- The vertical drop from summit to base is 430 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 734 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 1,300 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Hallein Dürrnberg is €25.80 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in Salzburg.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (115 days). Average season duration in Austria is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 2 Apr) is 38 cm at summit elevation and 31 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 49 cm at summit elevation and 41 cm at the base.
- Hallein Dürrnberg features 44 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 39 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)6245 85105
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Infrastructure & Rental