- The vertical drop from summit to base is 430 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 721 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 1,300 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Hallein Dürrnberg is €25.80 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in Salzburg.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (115 days). Average season duration in Austria is 115 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 2 Apr) is 36 cm at summit elevation and 29 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 47 cm at summit elevation and 39 cm at the base.
- Hallein Dürrnberg features 62 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 65 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)6245 85105
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Infrastructure & Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Hallein Dürrnberg (1)