- Elevated between 1,135 m and 1,265 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Baden-Württemberg. The vertical drop from summit to base is 130 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 215 m.
- Haldenköpfle is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Baden-Württemberg.
- Season starts on 5 Jan and ends on 31 Mar (85 days). Average season duration in Germany is 94 days.
- Snow coverage is usually best during December, offering an average snow depth of 37 cm at summit elevation and 39 cm at the base. This makes Haldenköpfle the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Baden-Württemberg.
- Haldenköpfle features 235 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 193 sunny days. June is the sunniest month with an average of 29 sunny days.
- Offering 5 km of slopes and terrain, Haldenköpfle is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Baden-Württemberg.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 3 km
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 0
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental