- Elevated between 3724 ft and 4150 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Baden-Württemberg. The vertical drop from summit to base is 427 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 712 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- Haldenköpfle is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Baden-Württemberg.
- Season starts on Jan 5 and ends on Mar 17 (71 days). Average season duration in Germany is 85 days.
- Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 16 " at summit elevation and 15 " at the base. This makes Haldenköpfle the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Baden-Württemberg.
- Haldenköpfle features 234 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 219 sunny days. July is the sunniest month with an average of 29 sunny days.
- Offering 3 miles of slopes and terrain, Haldenköpfle is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Baden-Württemberg.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 1.86 miles
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 0
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental