- The vertical drop from summit to base is 240 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 215 m. The highest point of the track is 1,100 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Haidmühle Bischofsreut Frauenberg is €8.50 making it one of the 15 cheapest ski Resorts in Germany.
- Season starts on 7 Jan and ends on 17 Mar (69 days). Average season duration in Germany is 95 days.
- Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 71 cm at summit elevation and 36 cm at the base.
- Haidmühle Bischofsreut Frauenberg features 218 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 187 sunny days. June is the sunniest month with an average of 29 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+49 (0)8556 19433
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 0.5 km
Vertical Drop: 51 m
Number toboggan runs: 2
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental