- The vertical drop from summit to base is 240 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 215 m. The highest point of the track is 1,100 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Haidmühle Bischofsreut Frauenberg is €8.50 making it one of the 15 cheapest ski Resorts in Germany.
- Season starts on 16 Dec and ends on 18 Mar (92 days). Average season duration in Germany is 101 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (16 Dec to 18 Mar) is 62 cm at summit elevation and 24 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 71 cm at summit elevation and 37 cm at the base.
- Haidmühle Bischofsreut Frauenberg features 26 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 24 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 9 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+49 (0)8556 19433
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 2
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental