- Hahnenklee Bocksberg is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Lower Saxony.
- Season starts on 17 Dec and ends on 26 Mar (99 days). Average season duration in Germany is 99 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (17 Dec to 26 Mar) is 16 cm at summit elevation and 15 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 26 cm at summit elevation and 23 cm at the base. Therefore Hahnenklee Bocksberg is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Lower Saxony.
- Hahnenklee Bocksberg features 29 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 40 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 9 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in Lower Saxony.
- Offering 4 km of slopes and terrain, Hahnenklee Bocksberg is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Lower Saxony.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+49 (0)5325 2576
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 1.5 km
Vertical Drop: 166 m