- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,000 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 867 m. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 2,100 m.
- Guzet is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- Season starts on 16 Dec and ends on 19 Mar (93 days). Average season duration in France is 120 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (16 Dec to 19 Mar) is 91 cm at summit elevation and 32 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 106 cm at summit elevation and 37 cm at the base.
- Guzet features 36 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 36 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days.
- Offering 50 km of slopes and terrain, Guzet is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
The romantic resort Guzet provides you with a diverse basis for your winter holiday. Nestled into pinetree woods the skiing area offers any skiing enthusiast a special experience.
The ski area of Guzet is divided into three parts and skiers of all ability levels may enjoy the natural beauty of its surroundings.
You may also discover a range of activities, whether it is the long cross-contry skiing trial or one of the snowshoeing loops.
For the more interactive there is a snow park with an included soundsystem as well as a luge area to explore.
The ski courses offered at Guzet will enable you to improve your abilities further and the friendly instructors will help you with tips and tricks at any time!
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 100
Snowphone+33 (0)5 61 96 00 01
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental