- Offering 11 miles of slopes and terrain, Grünten is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Germany.
- Elevated between 2953 ft and 5577 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Germany. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2625 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 702 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Dec 21 and ends on Mar 31 (101 days). Average season duration in Germany is 86 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 21 to Mar 31) is 11 " at summit elevation and 6 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 11 " at summit elevation and 6 " at the base.
- Grünten features 43 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 33 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 12
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental