- Offering 40 miles of slopes and terrain, Großarltal is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Salzburg.
- Großarltal is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Salzburg.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3848 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2388 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 6670 ft.
- Season starts on Nov 29 and ends on Apr 18 (141 days). Average season duration in Austria is 111 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Nov 29 to Apr 18) is 57 " at summit elevation and 24 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 72 " at summit elevation and 32 " at the base.
- Großarltal features 54 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 60 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
Grossarltal - That´s fun, snow, nature, recreation, cosiness and a "piece of home" During the summer it is a bit calmer in Grossarl Valley but in the winter Grossarl has everything for the skiers. Grossarl is a small paradise for cross-country skier, for ski mountaineers or tobbagonists too. Grossarl Valley - The family professional in the Ski amadé. Long slopes, wide pistes and modern lifts. That´s how you can sum up the Grossarl Valley-Dorfgastein ski area. The downhill slopes are varied, piste care exemplary. Cosy ski huts, snow bars and sun terraces are great places for a refreshment stop or après ski. A ski area for discerning guests - of all levels of ability and to suit every taste.