- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,194 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 734 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 2,033 m.
- Dorfgastein Grossarltal is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Salzburg.
- Season starts on 1 Dec and ends on 8 Apr (128 days). Average season duration in Austria is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (1 Dec to 8 Apr) is 136 cm at summit elevation and 58 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 162 cm at summit elevation and 76 cm at the base.
- Dorfgastein Grossarltal features 48 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 47 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 11 sunny days.
- Offering 64 km of slopes and terrain, Dorfgastein Grossarltal is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Salzburg.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)6433 7223
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Familienabfahrt vom Kreuzkogel ins Tal Nr. 3, 3a, 3b
Length: 8 km
Vertical Drop: 1,167 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 1 km
Vertical Drop: 170 m
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 6
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental