- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,194 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 717 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 2,033 m.
- Dorfgastein Grossarltal is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Salzburg.
- Season starts on 2 Dec and ends on 22 Apr (141 days). Average season duration in Austria is 119 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (2 Dec to 22 Apr) is 105 cm at summit elevation and 44 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 134 cm at summit elevation and 66 cm at the base.
- Dorfgastein Grossarltal features 76 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 79 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Salzburg.
- Offering 80 km of slopes and terrain, Dorfgastein Grossarltal is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Salzburg.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)6433 7223
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Familienabfahrt vom Kreuzkogel ins Tal Nr. 3, 3a, 3b
Length: 8 km
Vertical Drop: 1,167 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 1 km
Vertical Drop: 170 m
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 7
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Dorfgastein Grossarltal (1)