- Elevated between 5151 ft and 9449 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Valais. The vertical drop from summit to base is 4298 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2884 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Grimentz - Zinal is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Valais.
- Season starts on Nov 17 and ends on Apr 23 (157 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 112 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Nov 17 to Apr 23) is 57 " at summit elevation and 19 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 81 " at summit elevation and 26 " at the base. Therefore Grimentz - Zinal is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Valais.
- Grimentz - Zinal features 85 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 79 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Switzerland.
- Offering 62 miles of slopes and terrain, Grimentz - Zinal is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Switzerland.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 270
Snowphone+41 (0)274 762000
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 3
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Affiliate Ski SchoolsOffered Skiing Lessons Grimentz - Zinal
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental