- Offering 71 miles of slopes and terrain, Grimentz - Zinal is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Switzerland.
- Grimentz - Zinal is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Valais.
- Elevated between 5151 ft and 9449 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Valais. The vertical drop from summit to base is 4298 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2861 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Nov 23 and ends on Mar 13 (111 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 140 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Nov 23 to Mar 13) is 51 " at summit elevation and 19 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 79 " at summit elevation and 25 " at the base. Therefore Grimentz - Zinal is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Valais.
- Grimentz - Zinal features 58 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 52 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 270
Snowphone+41 (0)274 762000
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 3
Dining and Restaurants