Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Grimentz - Zinal:
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Lift tickets available online
- Face coverings mandatory in cable cars and indoor facilities
- Physical distancing in indoor facilities and waiting areas
- Access to restaurants for vaccinated or recovered persons only
- Daily disinfection measures
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Offering 71 miles of slopes and terrain, Grimentz - Zinal is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Switzerland.
- Grimentz - Zinal is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Valais.
- Elevated between 5151 ft and 9449 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Valais. The vertical drop from summit to base is 4298 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2881 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Average snow depth during the season is 53 " at summit elevation and 19 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 76 " at summit elevation and 24 " at the base. Therefore Grimentz - Zinal is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Valais.
- Grimentz - Zinal features 87 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 74 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 270
Snowphone+41 (0)274 762000
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 3
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Affiliate Ski SchoolsOffered Skiing Lessons Grimentz - Zinal
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental