- Elevated between 1,570 m and 2,880 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Valais. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,310 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 881 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on 17 Nov and ends on 23 Apr (157 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (17 Nov to 23 Apr) is 147 cm at summit elevation and 49 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 227 cm at summit elevation and 71 cm at the base. Therefore Grimentz - Zinal is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Valais.
- Grimentz - Zinal features 72 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 66 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Switzerland.
- Offering 100 km of slopes and terrain, Grimentz - Zinal is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in the Valais.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 270
Snowphone+41 (0)274 762000
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 3
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental