- The vertical drop from summit to base is 638 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 916 m. The highest point of the track is 2,023 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Gressoney St Jean is €22 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley.
- Season starts on 3 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (120 days). Average season duration in Italy is 126 days.
- Gressoney St Jean features 83 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 79 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 25 sunny days. This makes the ski Resort one of the 5 sunniest in the Aosta Valley.
Gressoney-St-Jean is one of Monterosa´s ski resorts. Monterosa is a skiregion situated in Aosta Valley. The ancient mountain village enchants its visitors with its stunningly beautiful architecture and impressive landscapes. Some of its villas were build in the 19th century and its church was constructed in the 16th century. The racing slope "Leonardo David" and the “black” piste stretching through a wood of stone pines are particularly appreciated by skilled skiers who are looking for difficult slopes. Leonardo David was especially created for the ski world cup. Beginners find nice skiing opportunities on 8 kilometers of blue slopes. Gressoney-St-Jean´s 23 kilometer Monterosa Trail is very popular among cross country skiers. It is composed by several shorter cross-country ski trails, from easy to hard level. Families can leave their kids at Weißmatten baby snow park. From Gressoney-St-Jean you have the possibility to check out the region´s other ski resorts.