- Offering 215 acres of slopes and terrain, Greek Peak Ski Resort is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in New York.
- Greek Peak Ski Resort is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in New York.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in New York.
- Season starts on Nov 25 and ends on Apr 8 (134 days). Average season duration in the USA is 118 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Nov 25 to Apr 8) is 37 " at summit elevation and 13 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 45 " at summit elevation and 17 " at the base.
The Ski Resort
Greek Peak Mountain Resort is conveniently loctated in the beautiful Finger Lake Region. The nearest airport - Cortland - is only 13 km away. However, easy accessibility is not the only great thing at Greek Peak. With 89 hectares of varied terrain it is the largest ski area in New York. No matter if you prefer easy beginner runs, gentle intermediate runs for cruising or steep expert runs that will give you a real challenge you will definitely find some great runs that meet your desires. There are 32 trails to be discovered so this ski area will keep you busy for a while.
The Ski School offers a variety of programs for children and adults including Telemark and Cross-Country lessons. Furthermore, there is a special adaptive program for disabled individuals available. The Ski School offers a learn to ski/ride guarantee: They guarantee that you can learn to ski or ride within one day; otherwise you will get your money back!
Besides skiing/riding and Cross-Country skiing you can also go snow tubing. The Tubing Center offers 6 chutes and a lift that will bring you back up the hill without a hike! It is suitable for all ages and a real fun activity.
Yet, this is still not all. An indoor waterpark and a spa are located at the resort. Take a day off the trails and have some fun in the water or relax in the spa and give your body a treat. Certainly, this will make your winter vacation a memorable one!