- Offering 215 acres of slopes and terrain, Granite Peak is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Wisconsin.
- Granite Peak is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Wisconsin.
- Season starts on Dec 10 and ends on Apr 9 (120 days). Average season duration in the USA is 119 days.
- During the season (from Dec 10 till Apr 9) the average snow depth at Granite Peak is 38 ". Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 42 ".
- Granite Peak features 52 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 54 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Wisconsin.
The Ski Resort
Granite Peak Ski Area is a great ski resort that offers everything you can desire. There are 111 hectares of diverse terrain to discover. Enjoy wide-open beginner runs, intermediate runs for smooth cruising and steep expert runs. Even if you stay for a couple of days you won´t get bored as there are 75 runs to discover. There are two permanent mogul runs ans not 1, 2 or 3 but FIVE terrain parks. They offer dozens of features and are desinged for different ability levels. The parks are groomed every night to offer you the best conditions around! At Granite Peak you never have to worry about the snow. Its location ensures that they get more than the average snowfall. In addition they have a powerful snowmaking system to offer you plenty of snow.
After a day full of fun and exitement you can relax in the local spa. Moreover, there are various restaurants and bars available where you can get delicious foods and drinks.