- Elevated between 7851 ft and 9921 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Wyoming. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2070 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the USA is 1184 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Grand Targhee is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Wyoming.
- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the USA.
- Season starts on Nov 16 and ends on Apr 22 (157 days). Average season duration in the USA is 119 days.
- During the season (from Nov 16 till Apr 22) the average snow depth at Grand Targhee is 104 ". Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average base depth of 119 ". Therefore Grand Targhee is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Wyoming.
- Grand Targhee features 54 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 69 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.
- Offering 1997 acres of slopes and terrain, Grand Targhee is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Wyoming.