- Offering 1999 acres of slopes and terrain, Grand Targhee is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Wyoming.
- Grand Targhee is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Wyoming.
- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the USA.
- Elevated between 7851 ft and 9921 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Wyoming. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2070 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the USA is 1188 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Nov 16 and ends on Apr 12 (148 days). Average season duration in the USA is 111 days.
- During the season (from Nov 16 till Apr 12) the average snow depth at Grand Targhee is 101 ". Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average base depth of 119 ". Therefore Grand Targhee is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Wyoming.
- Grand Targhee features 52 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 63 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days.