- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1 249 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 881 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 2 868 m.
- Grächen is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Switzerland.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Valais.
- Season starts on 15 déc. and ends on 22 avr. (128 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 112 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (15 déc. to 22 avr.) is 118 cm at summit elevation and 63 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 142 cm at summit elevation and 79 cm at the base. Therefore Grächen is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Switzerland.
- Grächen features 61 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 55 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)27 9556060
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Talabfahrt nach Grächen vom Seetalhorn über Hannigalp
Length: 7 km
Vertical Drop: 1,245 m
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 5
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental