- The vertical drop from summit to base is 4098 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2884 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 9409 ft.
- Grächen is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Switzerland.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Valais.
- Season starts on Dec 15 and ends on Apr 22 (128 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 112 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 15 to Apr 22) is 45 " at summit elevation and 23 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 54 " at summit elevation and 30 " at the base. Therefore Grächen is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Switzerland.
- Grächen features 72 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 68 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)27 9556060
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Talabfahrt nach Grächen vom Seetalhorn über Hannigalp
Length: 4.3 miles
Vertical Drop: 4084.6 ft
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 5
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental