- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,249 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 901 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 2,868 m.
- Grächen is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Valais.
- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Switzerland.
- Season starts on 17 Dec and ends on 17 Apr (121 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 123 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (17 Dec to 17 Apr) is 97 cm at summit elevation and 78 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 132 cm at summit elevation and 115 cm at the base.
- Grächen features 69 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 67 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Switzerland.
Grächen is not only an attractive destination because of its natural beauty, but also due to its numerous leisure facilities and the extremely child-friendly infrastructure, ranging from a children’s restaurant via the Native Indian fort to the entertainment programme.