- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,249 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 886 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 2,868 m.
- Grächen is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Valais.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Valais.
- Season starts on 16 Dec and ends on 8 Apr (113 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (16 Dec to 8 Apr) is 127 cm at summit elevation and 79 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 164 cm at summit elevation and 99 cm at the base.
- Grächen features 50 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 43 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Switzerland.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)27 9556060
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Talabfahrt nach Grächen vom Seetalhorn über Hannigalp
Length: 7 km
Vertical Drop: 1,245 m
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 5
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental