Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
- Reservations required fo lift tickets and rentals
- Face masks are required to be worn, both indoors and outdoors, at all times while at Glen Eden.
The Ski Resort
Glen Eden is a beautiful resort located on the great Niagara Escarpment in Milton, Ontario. This destination for winter excitement offers 5 lifts that can take you to 12 slopes fast and safely. Glen Eden features 2 terrain parks that have just been redone with the newest and hottest features of the season. There is also an option for snowshoeing and cross-country skiing. Unfortunatley, the tubing park is closed for the season 10/11. The slopes are mainly for beginners and intermediates and the ski schoool offers courses for all ability levels.
- During the season the average snow depth at Glen Eden is 15 ". Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 20 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base. Therefore Glen Eden is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Ontario.