- The vertical drop from summit to base is 191 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 721 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 971 m.
- The day pass at Glasenberg Maria Neustift is €14 making it one of the 15 cheapest ski Resorts in Austria.
- Season starts on 17 Dec and ends on 12 Mar (85 days). Average season duration in Austria is 117 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (17 Dec to 12 Mar) is 16 cm at summit elevation and 12 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 33 cm at summit elevation and 24 cm at the base.
- Glasenberg Maria Neustift features 40 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 44 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Upper Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)720 890111
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Infrastructure & Rental