- The vertical drop from summit to base is 627 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2388 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 3186 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 15 and ends on Mar 10 (85 days). Average season duration in Austria is 111 days.
- The day pass at Glasenberg Maria Neustift is €14 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Austria.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 15 to Mar 10) is 11 " at summit elevation and 8 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 16 " at summit elevation and 12 " at the base.
- Glasenberg Maria Neustift features 29 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 37 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)720 890111
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Infrastructure & Rental