- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,158 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 916 m.
- Gitschberg Meransen is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Italy.
- Season starts on 3 Dec and ends on 17 Apr (135 days). Average season duration in Italy is 126 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (3 Dec to 17 Apr) is 54 cm at summit elevation and 23 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 79 cm at summit elevation and 29 cm at the base.
- Gitschberg Meransen features 76 sunny days on average per season. The average for all Ski Resorts in Italy is 77 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 25 sunny days.
- Offering 52 km of slopes and terrain, Gitschberg Meransen is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in South Tyrol.
1 Skiing area - 16 railways, 44 slope kilometers
Holiday Area Gitschberg Jochtal