- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,158 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 916 m. The highest point of the track is 2,512 m above sea level.
- Gitschberg Meransen is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Italy.
- Season starts on 3 Dec and ends on 17 Apr (135 days). Average season duration in Italy is 127 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (3 Dec to 17 Apr) is 53 cm at summit elevation and 23 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 76 cm at summit elevation and 29 cm at the base.
- Gitschberg Meransen features 92 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 91 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 25 sunny days.
- Offering 52 km of slopes and terrain, Gitschberg Meransen is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in South Tyrol.
1 Skiing area - 16 railways, 44 slope kilometers
Holiday Area Gitschberg Jochtal