- Elevated between 1,354 m and 2,512 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in South Tyrol. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,158 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 916 m.
- Gitschberg Meransen is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Italy.
- Season starts on 25 Nov and ends on 8 Apr (134 days). Average season duration in Italy is 125 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (25 Nov to 8 Apr) is 53 cm at summit elevation and 23 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 76 cm at summit elevation and 29 cm at the base.
- Gitschberg Meransen features 89 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 89 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 25 sunny days.
- Offering 52 km of slopes and terrain, Gitschberg Meransen is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in South Tyrol.
1 Skiing area - 16 railways, 44 slope kilometers
Holiday Area Gitschberg Jochtal
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 90
Snowphone+39 0472 547113
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 6 km
Vertical Drop: 1,118 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 1 km
Vertical Drop: 350 m
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 15
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Gitschberg Meransen (4)