- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,158 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Italy is 782 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Gitschberg Meransen is among the 15 best rated ski resorts in Italy.
- Season starts on 5 Dec and ends on 3 Apr (120 days). Average season duration in Italy is 121 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (5 Dec to 3 Apr) is 47 cm at summit elevation and 14 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average snow depth of 75 cm at summit elevation and 20 cm at the base.
- Gitschberg Meransen features 66 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Italy is 67 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 23 sunny days.
1 Skiing area - 16 railways, 44 slope kilometers
Holiday Area Gitschberg Jochtal