- Offering 200 acres of slopes and terrain, Giants Ridge Resort is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Minnesota.
- Giants Ridge Resort is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Minnesota.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Minnesota.
- Season starts on Dec 10 and ends on Apr 2 (113 days). Average season duration in the USA is 118 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 10 to Apr 2) is 39 " at summit elevation and 22 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 49 " at summit elevation and 27 " at the base. This makes Giants Ridge Resort the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Minnesota.
- Giants Ridge Resort features 45 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 51 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days.
The Ski Resort
Giants Ridge is a top choice for winter vacation in the Midwest. Several times it has been named Minnesota´s top ski area by SKI magazine. Giants Ridge offers everything a real snow lover´s heart can desire. Over 80 hectares of terrain are awaiting you with 35 alpine runs that will make your heart beat faster. There are trails for all levels of ability available. No matter if beginner or expert you will definitely enjoy to ski or ride at Giants Ridge! All of the terrain is covered with a snowmaking system. Furthermore, trails are lighted on weekends so you can enjoy these perfectly groomed trails even at night!
There is no perfect ski resort without a terrain park - and Giants Ridge has even two of them to offer with one half pipe. They have all features from rails to boxes to kickers. One of them is designed for beginners so you can slowly get accustomed to the park.
In addition, there are also 60 km of Nordic tracks. There are several loops that vary in difficulty and length. Both alpine skiing and cross-country skiing are open for adaptive skiing. Giants Ridge is happy to offer adaptive ski equipment to disabled individuals.
But this is still not all! Giants Ridge Resort offers even more winter acitivities. Go sliding at the sliding hill, snowmobiling or even ice fishing! No matter what you choose, you´ll definitely enjoy your holiday at Giants Ridge!