- The vertical drop from summit to base is 911 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 718 m.
- Gerlitzen is the the best rated Ski Resort in Carinthia.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly Ski Resorts in Carinthia.
- Season starts on 3 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (120 days). Average season duration in Austria is 120 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (3 Dec to 2 Apr) is 74 cm at summit elevation and 45 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average snow depth of 100 cm at summit elevation and 50 cm at the base.
- Gerlitzen features 66 sunny days on average per season. The average for all Ski Resorts in Austria is 57 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 27 sunny days. This makes the Ski Resort one of the 5 sunniest in Austria.
- Offering 42 km of slopes and terrain, Gerlitzen is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Carinthia.