- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2989 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2392 ft. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 6270 ft.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Carinthia.
- Season starts on Dec 1 and ends on Mar 31 (120 days). Average season duration in Austria is 111 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 1 to Mar 31) is 39 " at summit elevation and 24 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 46 " at summit elevation and 28 " at the base. Therefore Gerlitzen is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Carinthia.
- Gerlitzen features 64 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 50 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Austria.
- Offering 27 miles of slopes and terrain, Gerlitzen is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Carinthia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 120
Snowphone+43 (0)4248 2722
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 1.1 miles
Vertical Drop: 1312.3 ft
Length: 4.3 miles
Vertical Drop: 2988.8 ft
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 5
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental