- The vertical drop from summit to base is 911 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 733 m. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,911 m.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Carinthia.
- Season starts on 1 Dec and ends on 31 Mar (120 days). Average season duration in Austria is 113 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (1 Dec to 31 Mar) is 98 cm at summit elevation and 60 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 118 cm at summit elevation and 71 cm at the base. Therefore Gerlitzen is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Carinthia.
- Gerlitzen features 53 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 42 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Austria.
- Offering 44 km of slopes and terrain, Gerlitzen is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Carinthia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 120
Snowphone+43 (0)4248 2722
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 1.7 km
Vertical Drop: 400 m
Length: 7 km
Vertical Drop: 911 m
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 5
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental