- The vertical drop from summit to base is 911 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 718 m. The high point of the ski Resort is located at an elevation of 1,911 m.
- Gerlitzen is the the best rated ski Resort in Carinthia.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Carinthia.
- Season starts on 3 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (120 days). Average season duration in Austria is 119 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (3 Dec to 2 Apr) is 73 cm at summit elevation and 44 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 91 cm at summit elevation and 49 cm at the base.
- Gerlitzen features 80 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 69 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 26 sunny days.
- Offering 42 km of slopes and terrain, Gerlitzen is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Carinthia.