- The vertical drop from summit to base is 911 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 721 m. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,911 m.
- Gerlitzen is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Carinthia.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Carinthia.
- Season starts on 1 Dec and ends on 3 Apr (123 days). Average season duration in Austria is 117 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (1 Dec to 3 Apr) is 73 cm at summit elevation and 44 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 91 cm at summit elevation and 49 cm at the base.
- Gerlitzen features 82 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 71 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 26 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Austria.
- Offering 42 km of slopes and terrain, Gerlitzen is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Carinthia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 120
Snowphone+43 (0)4248 2722
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 1.7 km
Vertical Drop: 400 m
Length: 7 km
Vertical Drop: 911 m
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 5
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental