- Elevated between 800 m and 1,626 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Lower Austria. The vertical drop from summit to base is 826 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 722 m.
- Gemeindealpe is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 18 Mar (100 days). Average season duration in Austria is 118 days.
- The ski resort is among the 3 ski Resorts with best conditions in Lower Austria.
- Gemeindealpe features 48 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 55 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
- Offering 16 km of slopes and terrain, Gemeindealpe is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 68
Snowphone+43 (0)3882 41720
21.3.2015 - The Race | 03:41
Fish and Chips 2016 (Gemeindealpe...Track: Gordon Anderson- Beer for ears mixCut: Woldow...
Mitterbach am Erlaufsee / Gemeindealpe...Fahrt am 22.01.2017
Powder Days - Pulverschnee Tage auf der...http://www.mariazellerland-blog.at - dort gibt es mehr...
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental