- The vertical drop from summit to base is 281 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 215 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,116 m.
- Geisskopf is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Germany.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 17 Mar (99 days). Average season duration in Germany is 101 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 17 Mar) is 41 cm at summit elevation and 31 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 47 cm at summit elevation and 36 cm at the base.
- Geisskopf features 19 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 25 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 8 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 16
Snowphone+49 (0)9920 485
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 2 km
Vertical Drop: 350 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 1 km
Vertical Drop: 210 m
Lighted runs: 3 km
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental