- The vertical drop from summit to base is 281 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 217 m. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,116 m.
- Geisskopf is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Germany.
- Season starts on 21 Dec and ends on 10 Mar (79 days). Average season duration in Germany is 85 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (21 Dec to 10 Mar) is 43 cm at summit elevation and 35 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 48 cm at summit elevation and 39 cm at the base.
- Geisskopf features 19 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 24 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 16
Snowphone+49 (0)9920 485
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 2 km
Vertical Drop: 350 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 1 km
Vertical Drop: 210 m
Lighted runs: 3 km
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental