- Offering 1 mile of slopes and terrain, Gehlberg Schmücke is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- Gehlberg Schmücke is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- Elevated between 2359 ft and 3002 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Thuringia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 643 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 702 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 25 and ends on Mar 10 (75 days). Average season duration in Germany is 80 days.
- The day pass at Gehlberg Schmücke is €18 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 25 to Mar 10) is 18 " at summit elevation and 7 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 22 " at summit elevation and 10 " at the base. Therefore Gehlberg Schmücke is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Thuringia.
- Gehlberg Schmücke features 15 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 22 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 8 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+49 (0)36845 50500
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants