- Elevated between 719 m and 915 m, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Thuringia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 196 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 215 m.
- The day pass at Gehlberg Schmücke is €18 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- Gehlberg Schmücke is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Thuringia.
- Season starts on 25 Dec and ends on 17 Mar (82 days). Average season duration in Germany is 95 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (25 Dec to 17 Mar) is 37 cm at summit elevation and 18 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 43 cm at summit elevation and 28 cm at the base. Therefore Gehlberg Schmücke is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Thuringia.
- Gehlberg Schmücke features 21 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 23 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Thuringia.
- Offering 2 km of slopes and terrain, Gehlberg Schmücke is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Thuringia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+49 (0)36845 50500
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants