- Offering 21 miles of slopes and terrain, Gaustablikk is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.
- Gaustablikk is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- Elevated between 1804 ft and 4101 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Norway. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2297 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 1388 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Average snow depth during the season is 25 " at summit elevation and 13 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 29 " at summit elevation and 18 " at the base.
- Gaustablikk features 48 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 35 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Norway.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+47 / 350 / 91422
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 2.4 miles
Vertical Drop: 1804.5 ft
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 0.9 miles
Vertical Drop: 1148.3 ft
Lighted runs: 1.86 miles
Welcome to Gausta | 03:41
Off-piste skiing from the top of...Experience the 1883m drop from Gaustatoppen in Norway....
Gausta ski schoolIntroduce the children to the right technique on the...
Gausta Snowpark in Rjukan, NorwayChallenge your friends in a ride at Gausta Skisenter two...
Take the Gaustabanen train to Gaustatoppen...Take Gaustabanen the underground train to the top. From...