- Offering 21 miles of slopes and terrain, Gaustablikk is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.
- Gaustablikk is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- Elevated between 1804 ft and 4101 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Norway. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2297 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 1411 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Dec 1 and ends on Mar 13 (468 days). Average season duration in Norway is 784 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 1 to Mar 13) is 17 " at summit elevation and 11 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 19 " at summit elevation and 16 " at the base.
- Gaustablikk features 29 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 20 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 11 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Norway.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+47 / 350 / 91422
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 2.4 miles
Vertical Drop: 1804.5 ft
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 0.9 miles
Vertical Drop: 1148.3 ft
Lighted runs: 1.86 miles