- Offering 21 miles of slopes and terrain, Gaustablikk is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.
- Gaustablikk is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- Elevated between 1804 ft and 4101 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Norway. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2297 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 1398 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Average snow depth during the season is 33 " at summit elevation and 26 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 41 " at summit elevation and 35 " at the base.
- Gaustablikk features 50 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 39 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Norway.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+47 / 350 / 91422
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Travel Deals & Tips
Length: 3.8 km
Vertical Drop: 550 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 1.4 km
Vertical Drop: 350 m
Lighted runs: 3 km
Welcome to Gausta
Off-piste skiing from the top of Gaustatoppen in Telemark, Norway
Gausta ski school
Gausta Snowpark in Rjukan, Norway
Take the Gaustabanen train to Gaustatoppen in Telemark Norway