- Elevated between 550 m and 1,250 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Norway. The vertical drop from summit to base is 700 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 432 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Gaustablikk is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- Season starts on 18 Nov and ends on 22 Apr (155 days). Average season duration in Norway is 136 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (18 Nov to 22 Apr) is 41 cm at summit elevation and 29 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 49 cm at summit elevation and 41 cm at the base. Therefore Gaustablikk is among the 15 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Norway.
- Gaustablikk features 51 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 51 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Norway.
- Offering 34 km of slopes and terrain, Gaustablikk is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+47 / 350 / 91422
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 3.8 km
Vertical Drop: 550 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 1.4 km
Vertical Drop: 350 m
Lighted runs: 3 km