- Elevated between 1,423 m and 2,300 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg. The vertical drop from summit to base is 877 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 734 m.
- Gargellen is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 15 Apr (128 days). Average season duration in Austria is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 15 Apr) is 109 cm at summit elevation and 70 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 137 cm at summit elevation and 92 cm at the base. Therefore Gargellen is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Vorarlberg.
- Gargellen features 48 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 49 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days.
- Offering 32 km of slopes and terrain, Gargellen is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 83
Snowphone0043 5557 6310 125
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Lange Seite (Nr. 1a)
Length: 1 km
Vertical Drop: 200 m
Talabfahrt Madrisa und Birkenegg (Nr. 5 und 2b)
Length: 6 km
Vertical Drop: 877 m
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 7
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental