- Elevated between 1,423 m and 2,300 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg. The vertical drop from summit to base is 877 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 720 m.
- Gargellen is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 17 Apr (130 days). Average season duration in Austria is 124 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 17 Apr) is 74 cm at summit elevation and 45 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 108 cm at summit elevation and 70 cm at the base. Therefore Gargellen is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Vorarlberg.
- Gargellen features 75 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 72 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
- Offering 47 km of slopes and terrain, Gargellen is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.