- Offering 20 miles of slopes and terrain, Gargellen is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Gargellen is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Elevated between 4669 ft and 7546 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Vorarlberg. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2877 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2382 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 6 and ends on Apr 19 (135 days). Average season duration in Austria is 112 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 6 to Apr 19) is 47 " at summit elevation and 30 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 59 " at summit elevation and 39 " at the base. Therefore Gargellen is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Vorarlberg.
- Gargellen features 66 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 59 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 83
Snowphone0043 5557 6310 125
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Lange Seite (Nr. 1a)
Length: 0.6 miles
Vertical Drop: 656.2 ft
Talabfahrt Madrisa und Birkenegg (Nr. 5 und 2b)
Length: 3.7 miles
Vertical Drop: 2877.3 ft
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 7
Dining and Restaurants